Tuesday, December 11, 2007

job huntings done

well now only i have the time to blog. been busy these few days. yesterday i went to jusco to look for job again cause i know that i won't get the job in sushi king. so i went a few shops and asked. i applied at pizza hut, tgv cinema, sell clothes shop (i forgot the name), and one sport shop( haha i forget again). well i ask so many shop just to try my luck. it was tiring. i went to more than ten shops and asked but all also full or they do not want to hire anyone. i'm going to take my undang test tomorrow morning at nine. hehe. and then today i went to ipoh parade to celebrate song jia yee's birthday. she said to meet at one but i went there earlier. my father drop me as well as my cousin and my sister. they want to attend the career talk at syuen hotel. i don't know why they want to go there anyway. well since i'm early my first stop was to go to sushi king and ask bout part time job. the manager was a lady and she is quite nice and friendly. i told her i want to apply for part time job and she straight ask me to open a KWSP account. after i had open my KWSP account only i can come back to fill the form. i was stunned cause i don't know what to do. so i called my mom and told her. she ask me to ask again. so i went and ask again. i asked what is KWSP for. it's something to do with my pay. lol then i asked the manager. so is this means i got the job? she said YES! haha yeah. so i called my mom again then she picked me up and we went to open my new KWSP account. after that i had my lunch. i was darn hungry. after lunch went straight to sushi king. there i filled all the forms needed. the manager said that these forms need to be sent to kl so maybe by next tuesday only i can start working. hehe. i'm so happy. i'm sure i'll get this job. but i don;t want to put high hopes yet. i'm afraid that i'm being cheated again. the manager in sushi king in jusco said until so promising that i will get the job but see see i did not. well now i finally get to work in sushi king. although it's at different place but it's still sushi king. haha like the motto of my blog what man can dream is what man can achieve. i had dream of working in sushi king and thank god i had achieve it. but do remember i work hard for it. i went and look for jobs in jusco before i finally get this job. so to achieve your dream you must work for it too :) well till here then. sorry this post i can't put any nice songs for guitar. i'm in hurry need to read my undang. god bless :) and sorry ya jia yee can't celebrate your birthday together and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: