Friday, December 7, 2007

careless or irresponsible?

i just woke up from my sleep. it's 6.42 p.m. i went to school to play basketball in the morning and then play badminton in the evening. i was freaking tired so i slept. i played basketball in the rain haha. so long didn't play in the rain. i don't know whether i'm careless or what but i keep forgetting things. i mean yesterday in jusco my mom bought a magazine and i was supposed to hold it. when i entered the car then i forgot whether i still had the magazine with me. but it was there in the car. lucky me. my mom said i was irresponsible. then today i left my racket at the badminton court. when i get into the car only i realize then my father had to turn back to get my racket. haihz. whats wrong with me? if i'm really that careless or irresponsible imagine when i'm already working? what would happen. sob sob. is there a way not to be that careless? i it maybe because i'm tired or i'm thinking too much? but i also dont know what i'm thinking :) well i must be more responsible and i hope so i can. tomorrow i'll be listening to undang. very excited. hehe. these few days i haven't have the mood to create new songs yet. maybe later. oh ya i want to learn mandarin badly. cause it will help me dealing with chinese speaking people when i face the society. although i can converse well in cantonese but i think i need to learn mandarin to be more efficient. and ya another nice song to try out on guitar...unwell by matchbox20.... well till here then :)

No comments: