Thursday, December 6, 2007

freedom!!

yea!!!finally i finish my last exam today. oh gosh i tried so hard to connect to the net to blog. and now only i can blog haha. oh ya today after exam i went home bath then went to register for my undang. haha i'll be listening undang this Saturday. 5 solid hours. imagine that...BORING...lol then i went for a haircut.... then i went jj watch the golden compass with my classmates. and guess what they didn't even bought the ticket for me. they say they don't know i'm coming while in the morning i CLEARLY said to Weng Sum i'm GOING.... oh what the heck. last ten minutes before the show starts only they tell me. luckily i got a ticket. the first fourth row some more cause it's full. but i get over it soon. i enjoyed the show. i would rate it 6 out of 10 haha. after the movie ends we went infi. haha ta kei.....lol..ta kei until 7 p.m. then i went jj again to wait 4 my mom. had my dinner there and guess what i applied for a job at SUSHI KING... haha.lol don't know will get or not. the manager said she will call within two days. part time job. one hour 4 bucks. 4 BUCKS!!!!! that is high. even in jusco department they offer 3.80 bucks only per hour. oh ya glad to know that Muresh is fine. Saw him in school today. our exam hall was supposed to be at the third floor but since he is injured he sits for the exam at the main hall downstairs.i think i'm gonna be very busy during these holidays. tomorrow morning i'll be going to play basketball and then in the evening going for badminton. gonna be damn tired.lol ya for guitarist out there two nice songs for you all to try out....I Live My Life For You by Firehouse and First Love by Utada Hikaru :) besides that i wanna thank you all who visited to my blog. hope you enjoy wasting some time here haha. i hope your holidays are going to be a nice one ya :)

No comments: