Saturday, December 1, 2007

EXAM'S OVER!!!

YES!!! finally after all these "years" i did not have the chance blog i finally get to online. lolx.ya exams over but it's not practically over cause i still have another paper to go. Information Technology paper. Darn. well i don't know what to do in the holidays. I wanna learn driving, learn more guitar, basketball and also mandarin language. i also want to work. maybe in jusco i think. oh ya and i definitely wanna hang out with my friends. hmmm life? my life? i guess it's kinda ok now. i mean everyone will have their ups and down right? ya im fine. i just can't wait to finish my last paper and im not studying haha. oh ya i went to sue ean's blog and from there i click on the link to her sister's blog. her blog is nice. and she mention bout a girl who wrote a book at the age 15 and her novels are a great hit. how i wish i could write a book too. i've tried a few times i mean try to write a book but i will stop halfway. i got all the ideas but sadly my english sucks and i can express my ideas. im weak in grammar. my vocab is not that big too :( it's time to grow up now. im 17 and im out of school. i need to plan for my future. well that's what everybody said. you ought to plan for your future or your life will be doomed. lol. oh ya to any guitarist out there i just learned a nice song. everything you want by vertical horizon. very nice. click on the link and you will get to the tabs in no time. i certainly ran out of ideas now. i can't think what to write anymore. sad. well till here then.

No comments: