Thursday, April 8, 2010

Japanese Club dinner!

So I went to the dinner today and it was awesome! Again, I did not take a lot of photos mainly for one reason : I was busy chatting with my newly made friends and I totally almost forgot to take pictures. But I did took some.

This is how the interior looks like. Small but cosy.



This is the entree .


This is the main course, salmon steak. Before the main course, I had Yakitori and vegetable tenpura but I totally forgot to take pictures. Well....


This is the dessert. Chocolate cake. Yummy!

My new made friends, Jordyn a local and Mei from Japan.

Well honestly, After eating all that I am still hungry. Haha.
But then what makes this dinner an awesome one is I get to met new people and socialize. I realized tonight that I really love talking and meeting new people. To talk with someone and meeting new people just brightens up my day and my life actually.
So, I am looking forward to make as many friends as I can when I'm here.
Wish me luck!!!


I guess till here now. Sorry lack of photos.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Song said...

haha....expected la....
still hungry? nvm, can slim down what~ XP

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha wat slim down? I too slim d k? haha blek!

studylog_9216 said...

ho chiak. delicious, next time ta pao for me too, or bring me go. my saliva keep drooling out. since coming here, i still haven eaten any delicious asian food

studylog_9216 said...

cool...making ,y saliva drooling out. so happy, can make frens. next time ta pao for me or bring me there, desperate to have a good delicious asian food. never have a gud food since comkng here