Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

Hey guys!! I’m back for another update. I know I know it’s been like a month and a half or so I’m in Melbourne but I was so busy with assignments and uni stuffs. I didn’t even have the time go sight seeing and taking pictures.

Well, since I have a week off due to Easter probably I might take some pictures :D I planned to catch up with my studies as well. For the past few weeks, I have concentrated more on some and neglected the rest so yeah gotta catch up!!!

Anyway my life here is basically OK. I mean everyday is almost the same routine : wake up, breakfast, go uni , lunch, lectures end in the evening, go home, basketball, dinner, online, study a bit, assignment, sleep and the cycles go on. Not so interesting huh?

Well last 2 weeks there was a Night Market in my Uni. Basically it’s where most of the clubs opened stalls and sell foods just like pasar malam. There were performances as well. I just took a few pictures only but yeah you can get the idea.








Oh ya! Did I mention before that Melbourne is full of ASIANS people? LOL

Recently, which was last Wednesday, I sprained my precious knee again playing basketball. I am so pissed. I have been playing for a few weeks already and was in a team to play in a basketball competition which will begin next 2 weeks and everything was fine. Seriously, my knee were stronger than the last time I sprained my knee and I thought by continuing playing I could strengthen it more. However, I get surprises all the time when I least expects it, especially when I am going to play in a competition. The last time I sprained was also before an inter-college competition that I was supposed to play. Argh!!!!

Fine! Anyway I went to seek medical help and I got a reservation on Thursday to see the doctor. In Australia, you have to book your time even when you want to see a doctor and I don’t know whether it’s a good thing or not.

Today, I went to Nioka Bush Camp in South Morang which is around 25km away from the city up north. I went there with my group mates from my Natural Environments subjects to do a detailed site visit which was to take soil samples, observe vegetation that grows, water sample and stuffs like that. It was fun plus the scenery was beautiful because it’s a park and is in the suburb. Mandy prepared a light lunch for the group and we had a small picnic there before we went home. I am happy to be able to have a picnic under the trees.

























This coming Thursday night I will have dinner at a Japanese restaurant that is organized by the Japanese Club. Well the dinner basically encompasses a starter, entrée, main course and dessert all cost $40. It’s kinda expensive but why not once in a while and I get the chance to hang out a little bit. Probably going to take some pictures and upload it here :D

Well I guess till here then. Take care!


No comments: