Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm the BEST!


This picture was taken during the Night Market last month where there is a booth that take free pictures of you and I just received mine two days ago. I would say it's a very good picture. I like it! There were blackboards available to write things down and I don't really know what to write so my hands just scribbled : " I'm the BEST!". Haha lame right but yeah that's what I did.

Photography is so amazing.
I'm impressed how beautiful this picture came out.

Anyway....
Last Tuesday I had a Japanese speaking test where I have to introduce myself to the examiner for about 1 minute. My introduction lasts less than 1 minute I think! Anyway below are my script that I prepared earlier and memorized it.

こんにちわ、先生。
Konnichiwa, sensei.
Good afternoon, teacher.

じこしょうかいさせていただきます。
Jikoshookai sasete itadakimasu.
Allow me to introduce myself.

私の名前はダニエルです。
Watashi no namae wa danieru desu.
My name is Daniel.

マレエーシア人です。
Mareeshia-jin desu.
I'm Malaysian.

しゅうしんはイポです。
Shussin wa ipo desu.
My hometown is in Ipoh.

20さいです。
Hatachi desu.
I'm 20 years old.

8月に生まれでした。
Hachi gatsu ni umare deshita.
I was born in August.

学生です。
Gakusei desu.
I'm a student.

メルボルン大学の1年生です。
Meruborun daigaku no ichi nen sei desu.
I'm a first year in Melbourne university.

せんこうはけんちく学です。
Senkou wa kenchikugaku desu.
My course is architecture.

いま、日本語とけんちく学のクラスをとっています。
Ima, nihongo to kenchikugaku no kurasu o totte imasu.
Currently, I am taking Japanese language and architecture classes.

そして、英語と少し日本語を話します。
Soshite, eigo to sukoshi nihongo o hanashimasu.
And then, I can speak English and a little bit of japanese.

どうぞよろしく。
Doozo yoroshiku.
Pleased to meet you.

Well that's basically about it. Just a short update. Currently is being bombarded with lots of assignments, but I'll manage.

Last weekend I helped out to be a volunteer for a sports event. I became a linesman for tennis and the score keeper for basketball. Woke up at 4 am because have to reach there by 7 and the journey to that port complex is like 1 hour away from my place. I've witnessed a basketball player broke his arm on the court and some others injured as well. It's gross to look at the broken arm but that's the fact when you are playing sports. Injury happens when you want to win.

Well till here then.
Ja ne!

No comments: