Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy new year!!!it's 2009!!!!

It’s 2009 folks! Happy new year! Phew one year had gone by just like a lick on the ice-cream. I still remember that during this time last year I was working in Sushi King. Imagine how time flies. Let’s look back at what happened in 2008.

1. Worked in sushi King till early April.

2. Got back my SPM results : 8 a1’s 2 a2’s around mid of april.

3. Started applying for scholarships.

4. Went for JPA interview.

5. Selected for JPA scholarship.

6. Was sent to KBU International College in july.

7. Studying started.

8. Play a fool a lot.

9. Tests

10. Play a fool

11. Tests

12. Test results not so good.

13. IELTS exam on 6th december

14. Holidays

15. IELTS results came out : band 8

16. Rot in Ipoh.

Well looks like that’s all for year 2008. Now what do I expect for year 2009? Hey, aren’t everyone supposed to make a new year resolution? Well I guess many of them did but were unable to keep their pledges after a while. I mean, who doesn’t? However, I would like to make my own resolutions which are to study harder which means less fooling around and obtain better results. Hopefully I am able to keep my vow if not then I’m doomed. Anyway what are your new year resolutions?

Speculations claimed that 2009 will be a very tough year, be it economically or politically around the globe. The pinch of Retrenchment and recession will certainly be felt mostly by students like me in terms of money value. The value of money will drop as prices for everything go sky-high and hence will results in more famished students. In this case, I have to save every penny for future usage.

Anyway till here then and have a great year ahead!

2 comments:

Song said...

Wei brother!Don't let the lazy worm inside you affect you anymore...XD. It's 2009, a year to decide whether you can only be able to eat porridge or you can eat shark fin soup....haha (that's what my teacher told me 2 weeks before SPM)

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha i will don't worry :) together we study hard!