Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Australia the movie

Now that I opened a new blog, it’s kind of hard to manage two blogs at one time. I don’t even know what to write anymore. Anyways last Sunday I went and watch Australia. It was a nice movie with Australian scenery everywhere in throughout the movie. I can also hear more Australian accent since I’m going there in the future, it helps you know. At first , I heard a lot of speculation about Australia as a boring movie so I dare not to watch it, afraid of wasting my money. However, I was somehow obliged to watch it because I was told that for the next semester, I must write a movie review based on Australia for English assignment. However, what I heard yesterday was a different story. My lecturer told me that he will choose another movie to review on. How sad. Felt like I wasted ten bucks for nothing. However, looking on the bright side of it, I think the movie was worth every penny. Firstly, for ten bucks I get to watch a three hour movie. That’s long right? Haha. Secondly, I get to know more about Australian culture and I guess it’s also a good thing. Overall, I would rate the movie 7 out of 10 and this rating would only apply to those who would don’t mind watching long movies and also those who love nature( believe me you will see lots of nature, desert most of the time haha ) .

Australia poster

Nicole Kidman in action

Oh ya, my class were instructed to do a documentary and I still can’t figure out what should I do. Any suggestions mate? What topic would be nice to document about. I’m enthusiastic about this whole thing because I have a passion for making movies or something related to that. Just that I have no idea yet. Imagine, I fly to Iraq doing a documentary of a soldier life. Woah! Wouldn’t that be awesome? Well yeah it would, if I come back alive.

And another thing do you know any nice and new songs that I ought to hear? Would you mind recommend because it’s been ages since I listen to the radio and I’m like so not updated! Thanks ya!

I guess that would be all for now. Till here then.

2 comments:

Song said...

Iraq?haha....then perhaps I can go to Amazon to capture the life of the Barbarian there...keekkkk..XD

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha also a very good idea ma :) hehe