Friday, January 9, 2009

Announcing my new academic blog!

College had just started and as I had mentioned before my timetable are packed with assignments. One of them is to do another blog for my EAL/D subject. In case you don’t know it’s English as Additional Language/ Dialect. There now you know what the acronym stands for. The purpose of this new blog is to improve the students’ command of English especially in writing. However, it would also improve our speaking indirectly because we will sit for an oral exam middle of this year. Hopefully, I would gain a lot from not only managing one but TWO blogs!

Anyway, I would try to post up some useful information what I learned in class or anything related to improving your English in my new academic blog. In this way, anyone can learn too. Moreover, do comment and suggest in any way on how I or anyone could improve their command of English. I would certainly appreciate that.

I was also told that it is a must to watch ‘Australia’ because in the next semester my class will be doing a movie review on this particular movie. Besides this movie there are a lot more to watch and review. For some, we need to write essays.

Anyway do drop by my new blog ya. It’s still new so it’s kind of empty but I will pour in contents soon. Here is the link: architecturetwo.blogspot.com. that’s all for now.

No comments: