Thursday, December 11, 2008

IELTS over!!!!

Finally after a long absence from blogging I’m back again. Phew. It’s been a long time. I’ve been busy with exams and everything. Now I’m on a three weeks holiday . the exams I had I would say I could do better and I my IELTS exam, I think I did quite okay in my reading and listening, average on writing but worst on speaking. Well hopefully I will get band 7. That’s the minimum band requirement for architecture students.

These past six months have been a wonderful journey for me but I’ve been lacking in study wise. I know I’m capable enough but somehow laziness engulfs me and resulted in my bad performance.

Well on the last day of my exam which is last Saturday , 6 of December, woei song and I went Sunway Pyramid. We wanted to go for karaoke and ice skating. At first i was told that ah beng, chia venn, siew wen, shun ling and the other girls will be joining us but then in the end only me , woei song and hazman went. When we reached there, we decided to go and ice skate since hazman do not prefer to karaoke. And guess what as we walked we bumped into ah beng and chia venn walking and they said earlier that they were not coming. Ahem. I’m sure if we had not bumped into them, they won’t tell they were there. Anyway all of us went ice skating and I still can’t skate the right way. I can’t stop yet too. Keep falling down. There was something wrong with my skating shoes that refrain me from skating blissfully. Hazman went back early. Me and woei song played till around 8 and we decided to go back to one utama for dinner and perhaps karaoke. So we waited for the ‘ever efficient bus’ for almost one and a half hour and reached to one utama around ten. Lucky we decided to go back earlier if not I’m not sure how we were going to get back. If you haven’t know, taxi fare is way more expensive compared during the day. Did I mention before that there was once I took a taxi from asia café( in front of taylors college) straight back to my hostel and it cost me RM25 where as it would only cost around RM 12 during the day. Well that is KL my friend. Hmmm not exactly KL but then it’s the city.

Oh ya let’s continue with the story. So when we reached one utama, tired and hungry ( we haven’t ate our dinner yet and tired from ice skating earlier) we straight went up to the 5th floor to Neway Karaoke to ask for the price. We found out that it was RM 46 ++ and buffet is provided till 11pm. So we just pay and started digging for food. We were supposed to sing for three hours only which was till 1 a.m. but interestingly we sang till 4 a.m.! haha I don’t know why but we definitely enjoyed ourselves that night J

Then we walked back to hostel and I slept till the next morning and my parents came and pick me up and here I am back to ipoh.

I guess till here then, till next time.

P.S.: to calvin, sarah, and Nicholas sorry for not attending your concert. I am certain that it was a blast. I was unable to make it because of the public transport. Sorry.

3 comments:

.::annemishi::. said...

waa...ice-skating..x ajak~~ best2.. T.T

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha lain kali kite gi together okay? with the whole class sekali :)

Song said...

karaoke....oh my....I don't think I'm dare to go karaoke during Saturday night anymore...haha
anyway, we had FUN!! miss YOU!!
haha...Don't be lazy!