Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a trip to hot spring and back to ipoh

i have exams next week. malaysian studies, islamic studies and not forgetting my major exam this year, IELTS. just hope i can do well. oh forgot to mention i will be having economic exam today. just want to update about what i did last weekend.

i went to sungkai sungai klah hot spring last saturday with some connexxion friends and it was fun. i've never put my legs into a hot and i mean HOT spring before. that's the spring for boililng eggs and i dipped my legs in for what??????lol but it was fun. after that around 4 , my parents picked me up and i went back ipoh for the weekend. i didn't get the chance to go ut and meet my friends. maybe during december holidays i will.i came back yesterday by bus.

my class had the opportunity to eat domino's pizza yesterday. it's because my eglish lecturer, mrs lee said that whenever we cannot get full marks for the exercises we have to pay 10 cents. and hence we have collected lots of money and we bought ourselves pizzas haha. we ate in class.

oh ya i wanted to work during my three weeks holidays in sushi king so i called up the manager , however i can't work because i work for only a short period of time. if i work for a month or two then only she will recruit me. so sad. but then never mind, looks like i have to enjoy my holidays to the max then.

i guess that's all. nothing much. i have to refrain myself from going anywhere due to exams T.T
till here then.

1 comment:

ggselamber said...

hye bro!!

mrs. lee ader gak nk wat cm kelas kowg,kutip 10 cent..tp tak jalan pn,ha3

ehm,dh agak tak dpt keje..ko bkk blog baru ak (promote skit),bce2,huhu..

well,ave a nice holiday..tc