Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Accommodation found!

These few days i was busy finding accommodation in Melbourne.Thank God i got a help from my senior, Choon Seong. It makes my job a little easier. I'll be staying with Ah Beng as it's a twin sharing room.

The room is not that big from the picture i saw but well as long as i have a place to stay temporarily then it would be fine. I need to rent the room for at least 2 months. After that i can go and find other accommodation if I want.

Besides my senior's offer, i did find other room to rent just in case. there are some good offer out there but i guess the time is not right yet. My mom's advice was that in the early stage it is better to live together with bunch of friends. Safer that way.

I am now packing my stuff little by little. Bought few necessary things such as adapter.
I don't think i'm going to bring my guitar over. Speaking of guitar, it's been so long since I make songs and do a cover.( hey i just realized that this paragraph rhymes! Haha read again and see whether you notice it. lol looks like i still am in the song making industry!)

Anyway, I need to use my brain soon to study and everything. Hopefully my brain can function again.*Squeezing my brain juice!* LOL.
Till here then!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Nadon said...

Hah. Tak aci u dh dapat acco. Jampi apa you guna? Ssah leh nk carik kt melbourne. hhaha. :D

Daniel Hazmy said...

haha apa tak aci? go and ask liyana la.. she so good in these things wat? so many accommodation she already salin into her notebook!