Monday, February 11, 2008

hehe.....

well hello to you to whoever that reads my blog now. hope you had a marvelous chinese new year and received lot of angpaus. hmmm my chinese new year is just normal. i had to work during chinese new year. my rest day was on chinese new year eve. during chinese new year eve i bought yee sang from sushi king. i thought it would be nice to lou sang during reunion dinner. in fact i've never lou sang before, not even once. so i thought it would be something nice and special this year. i don't know why but always when our reunion dinner at my grandmother house every year will have the same dish. not to say exactly the same but same. haha i don't know how to describe it. i guess you must be calling me crazy. hmmm back to the story... so my family went to my grandmother's house at 5.30 p.m. to eat. so early right i know. but only my family and my grandmother eat. my uncles didn't come back. my aunt said she will come at night to hang out. looks like reunion dinner is unsuccessful. well after we eat then we watched tv. there was nothing else to do. we waited boringly. then around nine my aunt still haven come. my mother wanted to go back already so we lou sang first. my family and my grandmother. six of us and i still feel something is missing. there is no fun in it. sad TT.TT ... after we lou sang already then only my aunt and her family came. sad case right? then my cousin brother played firecrackers with my small brother. not firecrackers actually it's just the pop thingy that when you throw on the floor and pop sound will be heard. sounds boring. then around 12 only we went back home. the next day which on chinese new year i got work. today when i went to kah nyan's blog i somehow envy her. firstly because i introduced to her to start blogging but she say she got nothing to blog about and no time but now her blog is so active and is so famous among her friends. so good and so nice. my blog is so dead. i can't even upload pictures or movies. i feel like no friends suddenly. ya i don't even have time to hang out with friends. yesterday puventhan, weng sum, ming xian and vemal came to sushi king to visit me. ming xian just came back from national service and weng sum came back from singapore. i don't know how but they can come out and hang out together and watch kung fu dunk. am i supposed to be alone? from last time and now i don't have a group of friends that i can hang out and have fun with. i just don't know how. i mean i know a lot of people but that doesn't make them my friends. well back to the second reason why i envy kah nyan is because her chinese new year is so much fun than mine. she can go visit her cousins and aunts but my family is small only. no where to visit. so cham. the she can go friends house some more. you might say i must be crazy to envy her just for these reasons but i've never experienced that kind of moments before that's why. haha i so long didn't update then suddenly i write so long. i want to watch kung fu dunk and i want a haircut... my driving sucks. that's all i can say. haha oh ya if anyone of you would like to try sushi king's yee sang please do try cuz it's different than the other yee sang and i guarantee it is delicious. the promotion ends until 29th february. must try oh. working during chinese new year really tiring. people just keep coming in non stop. many people were lining up to eat at sushi king. oh my god can you imagine the situation? currently im trying to learn the song canon in d. kind of hard but i try to master it hehe... that song sound nice.till here then. thanks for reading till here. hope it's not boring :)

No comments: