Tuesday, February 12, 2008

frustrated...

im in imax now... haha currently it is 11.13 a.m. and my work start at 12. lol. well i just feel like blogging. hmmm let me tell about yesterday. i slept till noon lol. yesterday was my rest day. yesterday was supposed to watch kung fu dunk but my friend can't go. so i just stay at home lo....wanted to go and get a haircut wan but my mom said wait for one more week. now all the price gone up liao.. then evening i went and play basketball. great game i had. cuz everyone all came back for chinese new year and all the great great basketballers are back. it was fun. then one of my friend..well not my friend exactly but i know him. he said he going to play snooker that night. so i asked him whether i can join him. he said ok and he promised to fetch me at 8. so i went back home it was already 7.45. i quickly take a bath and skipped my dinner. i waited for him but by 8 he still havent came so i called him. he said he is still at home and he will come. so i wait again. by nine he still havent come so i sent him a message... it goes like this...when you coming?..and seconds later he replied...today i din go snooker..sorry.....i was like what the heck...!! he should tell me earlier. i wasted my time waiting for him. it's not the first time i experienced it. lots of times that i finally get used to it. people promised me something but in the end they never do what they promised. im not sad bout it but somehow i hate this kind of people. if i made a promise i will surely try my best to fulfill it and if i cant i will inform. sigh. well i guess ill stop here. till then.

No comments: