Tuesday, October 30, 2007

wearing mask

i always believe that we human live life through many phases. in fact i can also say we humans live life through many faces. this is the truth. in reality we always try to be someone different when we meet different kind of people in our daily life. we tend to put on masks that hides the true self or our true character. this is what i just learned recently. all my friends told me that to be in pace with the real world we need to put on masks. well i nvr put on masks before and i dont think i will know how in future. maybe im just being myself. thats me i dont need masks. im happy when im happy and im sad when im sad. people around me have problems and they tend to hide it by wearing masks. i just cant. i mean even if i want to hide it i cant. ppl will know i got problem and i will say no i dun have any problem. but there is this word 'PROBLEM' that stuck on my forehead. i cant hide it. perhaps its a skill that i will have to acquire. but does wearing masks at all time is beneficial? what can it do to us, to me i mean? i've seen some of my friends who had to go through hardship in school and at their very own home. they cant tell no one for they afraid what might happen next if they tell. they feel like committing suicide at times. so they keep their problems to their own self and wear a mask everywhere they go. you might see them happy and jovial on the outside but deep down in their heart and soul they long for some place or some one to share and pour out their problems with.
so end of the day i keep asking myself and think is mask a neccessary when what it does is only to accumulate our problems to ourselves and finally we break down and emotionally abused? besides if i want to wear a mask what kind of mask should i wear ? should i put on the hollow mask that is worn by the famous bleach anime character? that mask will turn me into a bad guy but i have great powers. or should i wear the mask that is worn by THE MASK himself? you know when you wear that mask you will turn green? if i wear that ,it surely will turn me into a lame and bad joker just like THE MASK. its surely a no-no. perhaps i should wear a mask like what the phantom of opera wears. when i wear that mask i made myself unlikable and freak others out. haihz i really dont know how u guys out there can put up such a mask that will destroy you slowly inside.
i live with my own principle which is i dont care about everything. im the one who says dont care whenever something bad or good happens to me. its my way to make me not to worry about stuffs and guess what itreally does make my life more cheerful. im not saying i wont or never will get sad but with my dont care attitude im able to get over my sadness, frustration or anger very fast. im pretty sure that people who takes things seriously in their life will experience a great burden on their shoulders. this is because they care just about everything. even small stuff that is minor are able to make them sad or affect their lives.
what im saying is we all live life through many phases and along these phases we have to put on many faces. thats all. welll im in the library now where im supposed to study but im right here blogging bout what i feels right now. spm is in few weks time but i just cant help it i cant keep what i feel or think to myself , and that is because i dont wear a MASK! :)