Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hari Raya!

On Hari Raya i had a small party. David, Lau Kong, Aik Khuan, Aik jun , Jocelyn and Kah Nyan was invited. well it was fun . Everyone was enjoying myself especially me. this is the first time i invited friends over to my house.After dinner we played some card games and even chess. LOL! Then the next day we went to jusco and watched resident evil 3: extiction. It was a nice movie but i was freezing cold in the cinema. I can't stand cold. I was shaking so hard that my friend had to give up his shirt to cover me :) thanks lau kong and jo!




Life around me is totally unpredictable, friends around me are getting insane cause of SPM. Some are happy with their life cause they have gotten what they wanted. and others just sad cause of personal problems. No matter what i will still be by their side and go through this journey of life together :) promise. to jo...study hard and get good results ya! Jia yo! to lau kong Cheer up and enjoy life! well to sue..hehe these are for you..

garfield and bear bear
another garfield and bear bear


oh my god! another garfield with bear bear hehe...


hmmmm as normal i never study and still playing so i wonder how will my SPM be? hmmm i wonder i wonder...oh ya my singing sucks to the max ..someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!! i need a tutor! Haihz.

No comments: