Monday, March 3, 2008

haha....

hey it's time to update. well first thing first. i just want to tell that one of my friend that works in sushi king passed away in an accident. his name is ari. he drove motorcycle that night and a car hit him and ran off. he died on the spot. everyone in sushi king is sad. he is still young. i guess this is the second time that god really want to show me , to warn me to be careful on the road. well may god bless him. anyways i heard that spm results will be out on 12th march. it's next week. don't want to think bout how my results will turn out to be first lol. today is my off day. i went and eat at some kind of japanese restaurant at greentown with casssie and kah mun. the food there is nice and really worth for it's price. then we went jusco just walk around. im searching to buy what phone cause my phone is a bit spoil. the battery finish very fast. feel like throwing it away right now. but all the phones i saw was expensive. sob sob. i mean the type of phones which i like. haha then after that we went to parade again and go k box. haha it was fun. well guess till here then :)

No comments: